We’ve been having hints of fall’s arrival with a bit milder temperatures, leaves slowly falling, and chillier mornings. Even with the weather’s slow transition from summer, that still doesn’t stop us from dreaming of the items that we want for the fall.
Mary Ann’s list focuses on keeping it cozy. She’s been on a Sezane kick lately; the Alicia Coat is her central piece for the Fall. The ocre color is a bold statement among the more neutral tones for the season. Mary Ann is also looking for more oversized shirts to get comfortable in. She’s also a big fan of Girlfriend Collective leggings. If you haven’t heard of Girlfriend Collective, check them out now. Their mission falls directly in line with her beliefs.
- Everlane Relaxed Silk Shirt
- Madewell Sunday shirt
- Catbird cat eye sleep mask
- Madewell Bedtime Night Shirt
- Cabin Porn
- Sézane Alicia Coat
- Everlane Modern Loafer Mule
- Girlfriend Collective High Rise 3/4 Leggings
Adrienne’s list is a reinvention of the classic staples with fresh details. She’s looking to update her closet with fewer, but better pieces that are able to easily transition between seasons. Adrienne purchased the ALLsaints Leather Balfern Jacket a few weeks ago, and it is a beautiful soft leather that will last a lifetime.
- Mejuri Beaded Hoops in Silver
- Mejuri Diamonds Stackable Ring
- Everlane Boxcut Tee in White
- Everlane Relaxed Silk Shirt in Burgundy/Bone
- Aritizia Quincy Jacket in Mocha
- Stuart Weitzman Grandy Bootie in Velvet Gilt Gold
- Everlane Square Silk Shirt in Stone
- ALLSAINTS Leather Balfern Jacket
- Aritizia Galen Camisole
- Everlane Goweave Classic Blazer in Black
- Allbirds Women’s Wool Runners
What’s on your Fall Wishlist? Anything that we should keep an eye out for? Let us know in the comments below!